- Instructors: All instructors who are teaching content based on the ICF definition of coaching, ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics must hold one of the three ICF Credentials (ACC, PCC or MCC). Those teaching other optional content not related to the ICF Core Competencies,definition of coaching or the Code of Ethics are not required to hold an ICF Credential.
- Observers: All those serving as observers of student coaching sessions, and those responsible for providing written feedback, must hold one of the three ICF Credentials (ACC, PCC or MCC).
- Mentors: All mentors must hold an ICF Credential at the PCC or MCC level. Mentors must competently understand the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics.
- Performance evaluation reviewers: All performance evaluation reviewers must hold an ICF Credential at the PCC or MCC level. Performance evaluation reviewers must competently understand the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics.
- Application requirements: The training organization will be required to submit a list of all of their faculty members, noting each person's current ICF Credential level. The organization will also need to describe the processes in place to train instructors and observers, as well as the process to evaluate these faculty members. Please know that if faculty members listed on the application do not hold an ICF Credential there could be a delay in application review or the application could be denied.
Modified on: Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 10:28 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.